It is a stimulant that structurally and pharmacologically similar to phenmetrazine, a once-popular stimulant substance used for weight loss. It works by increasing the levels of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine in the brain. It first appeared on the market in 2015 and immediately became popular among buyers. The stimulating effects of the drug are similar to amphetamine, but FPM provokes less nervousness and insomnia, which makes it suitable as a training tool or performance enhancer.
It is known that the supplement is well tolerated by the body and does not cause side effects when taken correctly and follow all precautions.
Effects from 3-FPM:
- Stimulation – this substance is moderately energetic and stimulating but lighter than amphetamine or cocaine. In this way, it encourages physical activity, household chores, or repetitive tasks necessary for everyday life.
- Increased focus – there will be an opportunity to focus better on a specific case, and therefore better results.
- Increased motivation – the desire to play sports, improve your activity will increase, and hence your performance.
- Euphoria and mood lift – there is nothing to add here, a great state that motivates to new achievements.
- Increased sociability – pleasant well-being and a favorable atmosphere for communication are always the desired effects.
- Acceleration of thoughts – mental activity and concentration increase.
Administration & Dosage
It lasts from 5 to 8 hours and begins to work in 20-30 minutes if taken orally.
- Light dose: 10-25 mg
- Common: 25-50 mg
- Strong: 50-70 mg
If taken intranasally, it lasts from 3 to 6 hours and begins working in 5 minutes. Intranasal use causes a very painful burning sensation.
- Light dose: 10-20 mg
- Common: 20-35 mg
- Strong: 35-50 mg
It is recommended that you start with light doses to see how your body responds to the drug, and then consider increasing it.
It should be noted that it is not recommended to combine it with other substances; it can lead to unpleasant and negative consequences, even life-threatening.
In general, this drug does not provoke severe adverse effects, mainly if used in small quantities. It is also not recommended to combine it with other medications to avoid possible risks. If you follow all the instructions and the correct dosage, then no side effects should occur. In rare cases you may experience:
- Appetite suppression
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
The drug is not very addictive, and you need to be careful with overdose. In this case, the following may occur:
- Temporary psychosis
One of the consumers: « I have tried various stimulants, and I can say for sure that this is one of the most functional and also quite long lasting. My dosage was from 30 to 70 mg. I didn't feel much euphoria, but the pleasant energy and concentration were for sure, it made ordinary things like cleaning the house or learning something pleasant and productive. I also did not notice any negative consequences, there was no sweating, no increased heart rate, anything else. In my case, the drug began to act moderately, but lasted for a long period of time. »