Innovagen Sysnasteron (Oxymetholone) aka Anadrol is an anabolic steroid which is a modified form of DHT. It has few differences:
1. Addition of a methyl group at 17-alpha position in order to protect the drug from metabolism during oral intake;
2. Addition of 2-hydroxymethylene group, it removes the effect of 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and also affects the increase in anabolic activity and bioavailability (2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl- dihydrotestosterone). Oxymetholone belongs to effective oral anabolic steroids, it was synthesized from dihydrotestosterone. Generally, it is connected with mestanolone, and differs from it in addition of hydroxymethylene group in position 2. That is why the activity of this steroid is completely different.
Innovagen Synasteron– is a powerful anabolic steroid. Dihydrotestosterone and mestanolone are weak, due to the fact that they are very easily exposed to 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase alpha. While oxymetholone remains active. During the standard animal tests, it shows much greater anabolic activity than testosterone or methyltestosterone.
The same tests have shown that androgenic activity is more than 4 times less than its anabolic one, despite the fact that in humans the situation is opposite. Many believe that oxymetholone – is one of the most powerful steroids available.
Athletes in sport may increase the weight in the 20-30 pounds in a 6-week course of the drug intake. It retains water, and the bulk of the gained mass will be just water. This fact may not be much pleasant for athlete, despite the fact that he may feel bigger and stronger, while taking Innovagen Synasteron.
This drug affects the increase in the volume and strength of muscles. Muscles contract better, a big amount of water contributes to protection of the connective tissue. Flexibility is also increased, the risk of injury under the weight significantly reduces. It should be mentioned that too much weight gain may increase the stress on the connective tissue. Injuries of pectoral and biceps are often associated with huge mass. In this case oxymetholone may be involved.
Oxymetholone was described for the first time in 1959. The drug became available on the US market in the early 1960s, it was known under such names as Anadrol-50 and android. From the very beginning it was used only in anabolic purposes to treat exhaustion, postinfectious complications from osteoporosis.
It was recommended to take the drug in a dose of 2.5 mg three times a day. For the first time the drug has been available only in dosages of 2.5, 5 mg and 10 mg. Despite the large number of positive reviews, in the 1970s the drug was used only for the anemia treatment. Increase of erythropoiesis – is a feature of all AAS, despite that Oxymetholone rapidly increased levels of erythropoietin.
This led to the appearance of 50 mg version of the steroid. Recently recombinant erythropoietin Epogen and erythropoietic peptides appeared, they began to replace oxymetholone, due to the fact that taking of these drugs did not cause such side effects. Since the mid-1990s, many athletes who were taking the drug were concerned that its release could be stopped.
In July 1997, Syntex sold all rights on Anadrol-50 in the US, Canada and Mexico to the Unimed company. The latter has decided to certify it as a medication for HIV / AIDS treatment. Patients with HIV usually suffer from anemia and opportunistic infections. Oxymetholone successfully struggled with anemia, general weakness and exhaustion of the patients.
In 2003, the second part of HIV treatment program started, oxymetholone was used for the treatment of pulmonary obstruction and lipodystrophy. Anadrolis available not only in the United States, but its sale is under control. It should be noted that the studies of oxymetholone in terms of protection from radiation were carried out in the USA.
Pharmacological effect (according to manufacturers)
Anabolic steroid (agent which enhances protein synthesis). Penetrating into the cell’s nucleus, oxymetholone activates the cells genetic apparatus, which leads to an increase of DNA, RNA and structure proteins synthesis, enzyme level activation and increase of tissue respiration, oxidative phosphorylation, ATP synthesis and accumulation of macroergs in the cell.
It exerts a stimulating effect on the anabolic processes and inhibiting effect on catabolic processes. It affects the growth of muscle mass. It stimulates the production of erythropoietin (a stimulator of hematopoietic function of the spinal cord), activates hematopoiesis (blood). Taking of the drug leads to an increase in hemoglobin synthesis.
Oxymetholone steroid profile
1. Half-life: 8.5 hours
2. Classification: steroid of anabolic / androgenic origin
3. Method of use: in form of tablets
4. Dosage: for males it constitutes 50-150 mg per day, for females – 12.5 mg / day.
5. Acne: yes
6. Water Retention: Yes
7. High blood pressure: Yes
8. Hepatotoxicity: Yes (high, but studies in HIV-infected have shown that taking of 100 mg of oxymetholone per day during 30 weeks did not exert damage on liver, but it increased ALT / AST levels, bilirubin, albumin and glutamyl)
9. Estrogenic activity (aromatase): No (but it may affect the estrogen receptor)
10. Progestogenic activity: no
11. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) conversion: No
12. Decrease of HPTA function (testosterone production): Yes
13. Anabolic activity 320% / androgenic activity 45%
14. Detection time: 1-2 months (approximately, due to the fact that DC is making progress in the search for methods for detection of prohibited substances, it also depends on the athlete, whether he used phenobarbital and furosemide to accelerate withdrawal of drug or not)
• Maximum of muscle growth (20 to 30 lbs of muscle mass)
• Affects the growth of power performance
• Improves mobility and eliminates pain in the joints
• Reduces SHBG function and increases the effect of anabolic hormones
• Enhances hemoglobin synthesis
• Improves blood formation (hematopoiesis)
• Exerts a stimulating effect on the production of erythropoietin
• Enhances protein synthesis
The use of Innovagen Synasteron
Due to recent researches it was found that oral administration of AAS simultaneously with food reduces the bioavailability of the drug. This happens because AAS have liposoluble nature that makes part of the drug dissolve in the food fat and it reduces the absorption of AAS in the gastrointestinal tract. In order to achieve the maximum effect, this drug should be taken on an empty stomach.
Administration (for men):
A little earlier it was practiced to administer the drug at doses of 2.5 mg three times a day in the medicine. Doses above 30 mg were not administered frequently.
If you take anadrol for sport purposes, the dosage should be 50-150mg in cycles of 6-8 weeks. This level is sufficient for a significant increase in mass and strength. Exceeded doses are rarely used, since estrogenic side effects and liver problems appear.
Administration (for women):
It is not recommended to use this drug in high by females due to virilization effect. In the case of a complex dosing (e.g., with boldenone 100 mg in 7 days), it is possible to reduce the daily dose up to 12.5 mg per day. Working in pumping style, this course will give a fairly significant increase in muscle mass. Yet it must be remembered about the likely effects of virilization.
Innovagen Synasteron side effects
The use of 17-alkylated steroid tablet exerts a toxic effect on the liver. The advantage of the substance is the absence of estrogenic activity. But, despite this fact, there are frequent cases of gynecomastia, edema and excessive accumulation of fluid in the body. Structurally, steroid is derived from dihydrotestosterone, and exerts no progestogenic activity. Sometimes such side effects of oxymetholone as diarrhea, mild nausea, appetite loss are also possible. In comparison with most AAS, Oxymetholone reduces the level of endogenous testosterone in less extent.