Innovagen Turinabol aka Oral Turinabol aka Tbol (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) is a powerful derivative of methandrostenolone. In fact, it is a modified form of testosterone. It has few differences:
1. Addition of a methyl group at 17-alpha position in order to protect the drug from metabolism during oral usage;
2. Addition of a double bond between carbons 1 and 2, it shifts the anabolic / androgenic ratio toward the first;
3. Addition of chlorine in position 4 removes aromatization and reduces androgenity. The structure of the oral steroid is a blend of methandrostenolone and clostebol, the basic structure is borrowed from methandrostenolone, and 4-chlor from clostebol. This change makes Innovagen Turinabol moderate, in comparison with methandrostenolone. It does not exert estrogenic activity and androgenic activity is expressed much less. The anabolic effect of chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is much weaker than that of methandrostenolone, but the balance of anabolic effects is better than androgenic one. It means that with any content usage of Innovagen Turinabol causes minimal amount of androgenic side effects.
Turinabol was first described in 1962. This happened after the Jenapharm company started manufacturing this drug for East German market, naming it Oral Turinabol. The drug is approved by clinicians, as it possessed a significant anabolic character, making it possible to be used not only by men but also by women, and even children.
The product was manufactured in two forms, which differ only in dosage (1 mg and 5 mg in tablet). This was done to allow widespread use. Turinabol was widely used in medical purposes, mainly in order to increase and preserve bone and muscle tissue.
In the 90s it became known about the participation of oral-Turinabol in East German doping machine, it considered as a shameful steroid. We are talking about doping program, sponsored by the state. It was known as the ‘State Plan of Studies 14.25’, and was used in East Germany from 1974 to 1989.
The purpose of developing such an aggressive program of steroids was the cheating of doping control. Most frequently, the athletes while taking the drug did not know what they actually used under the name of vitamins.
Most of these drugs referred to steroids, including Oral Turinabol, and it could not be detected. During this program, more than 10 thousand athletes used steroids. That is why 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is one of the most studied drugs. There is a great number of documentary materials about its action, use and side effects.
During the program, the bulk of Olympic medals was obtained by Germany due to the action of the drug. If you want to know more, you may read a book by Stephen Ungerlayder called ‘Faust's Gold: Inside the East German Doping Machine’.
Despite the fact that the drug is safe, in 1994 Jenapharm decided to stop its manufacturing. After that the problem of doping intake became more controlled. It is likely that the production of the drug was stopped due to public opinion, but not because of financial or medical problems. In 1996 Schering AG bought Jenapharm company. Since that time Turinabol was not produced as a prescription medication.
Anabolic steroid. Penetrating into the cell’s nucleus, Innovagen Turinabol activates the cells genetic apparatus, which leads to an increase of DNA, RNA and structure proteins synthesis, enzyme level activation and increase of tissue respiration, oxidative phosphorylation, ATP synthesis and accumulation of macroergs in the cell.
It exerts a stimulating effect on the anabolic processes and inhibiting effect on catabolic processes. It affects the growth of muscle mass, decrease of fat deposits, and negative nitrogen balance. Hematopoietic effect is associated with an increase of the erythropoietin’s synthesis. Antiallergic effect is caused by increasing concentration of C1 fraction complement and decreasing of C2 and C4 fraction complement concentration. Androgenic activity may cause the development of male secondary sex characteristics.
4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone steroid profile
11. Activity of substance: 16 hours
2. Classification: steroid of anabolic / androgenic origin
3. Method of use: in form of tablets
4. Dosage: for males it constitutes 10-50 mg per day, for females 5-10 mg / day.
5. Acne: yes
6. Water Retention: No
7. High blood pressure: Yes
8. Hepatotoxicity: Yes
9. Aromatase: No
10. Progestogenic activity: No
11. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) conversion: No
12. Decrease of HPTA function (testosterone production): Yes
13. Anabolic activity - 100%, androgenic activity – 50%
14. Detection time - 6 weeks (approximately, due to the fact that DC is making progress in the search for methods for detection of prohibited substances, it also depends on the athlete, whether he used phenobarbital and furosemide to accelerate withdrawal of drug or not).
Innovagen Turinabol effects
• Increases rates of strength
• Affects the growth of lean muscle mass
• Exerts an impact on the increase in speed and endurance
• Strengthens the skeletal system
• Exerts anti-catabolic effect
Use of Innovagen Turinabol
Administration (for men)
The effective dose constitutes 10-50mg per day (up to 60 mg is safe) during not more than 6-8 weeks, due to the fact that the drug is hepatotoxic. The drug is useful for athletes who need a large explosive power, speed and endurance.
Administration (for women)
The usual dosage constitutes 5 - 10 mg per day, during no more than 6-8 weeks because of hepatotoxicity.
Innovagen Turinabol side effects
Innovagen Turinabol isnot aromatized, and it does not exert estrogenic activity. There is no need to take anti-estrogens since even sensitive people will not feel the symptoms of gynecomastia. Usually estrogen causes water retention, but while taking the steroid the quality mass increases without excess liquid. That is why it is successfully used during cutting courses when the main problem is the water retention and fat.